Monday, June 11, 2012

Sew day Saturday

Joined my MQGM peeps on Saturday for our monthly Sew Day! Always a good time, met a new member, scored a deal on a great book another was selling, made the girls smile because I showed up with my machine on my motorcycle. What can I say that's just how I roll! Now if only I wouldn't get lost trying to find different ways to our meeting location :)

I didn't get a lot done, due to getting misguided on the way there, took me longer than anticipated. It was a gorgeous day for a ride, so it's all good. And due to a prior commitment, I needed to leave early enough to get home and shower before heading to a friends wedding.

Met some new members, pitched my business idea, and am happy to say all think it would be a great place to go!

Have a Sewendipity Day!

No comments: